i've been craving a good bran raisin muffin lately
and this rainy sunday seemed the perfect day to try
a yummy eggless bran muffin recipe!
i found the recipe here.
Eggless Bran Muffins
1/4c Margarine @ room temp
1 1/2t Baking Soda
- Stir together buttermilk and bran; let stand 5 minutes.
- Mix together honey and margarine and add to buttermilk/bran.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to buttermilk/bran mixture. Beat well with a spoon until well moistened.
- Chopped nuts and/or raisins may be added at this point, if desired.
- Drop the batter into greased muffin tins or in paper-lined muffin tins.
- Bake in 375-degree oven 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven at once. Makes 1 dozen. These muffins freeze well.
does anyone else see a problem here?
yeah, bran muffins with no bran.
i added 1 cup.
i had the most adorable little helper.
the secret to really good muffins is
singing the batter a little song.
yum - breakfast!